Zenith City Telephone Company
Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Zenith City Telephone Company dating back to the 1890's. This document, which is signed by the company President and Secretary, measures approximately 10 1/2" (w) by 8 1/4" (h).
This certificate's fantastic vignette of an array of old wall phones.
The Zenith City Telephone Company was incorporated in Superior, Wisconsin and operated a system in Duluth, Minnesota.
Service began in 1899, and, for a time, it was the second largest independent phone company in Minnesota.
The company was closely aligned with the People's Telephone Company of Superior, Wisconsin, explaining the incorporation of the company in Wisconsin.