Intricately engraved antique stock certificate from the Vacuum Insulated Milk Can Company dating back to the 1920's. This document, which is signed by the company Vice President and Treasurer, was printed by Stevens, Maloney & Co., and measures approximately 11" (w) by 8 1/2" (h).
This certificate features a vignette of a trio of allegorical figures, a cornucopia, scythe, shield, gear, anvil and eagle.
The Vacuum Insulated Milk Can Company was incorporated in Delaware in 1916 to manufacture milk cans and other receptacles.
The company was based in Chicago.