Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Tuolumne Copper Mining Company dating back to the 1910's. This document, which is signed by the company 2nd Vice President and Secretary, was printed by the Western Bank Note Company and measures approximately 12 1/8" (w) by 8" (h).
This certificate features a great vignette of a pair of miners in a tight seam working a hydraulic drill.
You will receive the exact certificate pictured.
The Tuolumne Copper Mining Company was incorporated in Arizona on June 4, 1906.
The company was formed to acquire and mine the Tuolumne claim, which carries the Jessie vein. This and other veins were worked from 1909 to 1918.
Following a reorganization of the company in 1916 the Main Range and Colusa-Leonard Extension groups were taken over on very favorable development contracts, and in 1918 all outstanding interests in these groups were acquired and properties deeded to Tuolumne Copper Mining Co.
The Colusa-Leonard Extension group consisted of 6 claims—the Maggie Placer, Golden Hematite, Little McQueen. Undine, Snowbird Placer and Syndicate.
The. Main Range group consisted of the 7 claims—Sinbad, Main Range Fraction, Spread Delight, Tent Peg, Rory O'More, Kingstella. and Lillie.