Intricately engraved antique stock trust certificate from the Tindel-Morris Company dating back to the 1910's. This document, which has been signed by the company President and Secretary, was printed by the Security Bank Note Company, and measures approximately 11 3/4" (w) by 8 1/2" (h).
This certificate's vignette features a male figure working in a steel works.
The Tindel Morris Company was organized in 1862, at Frankfort, Philadelphia, and was first known as the Frankfort Steel Company and later as the Frankfort Steel and Forge Company.
In the spring of 1895 the company erected a plant at Ellwood City and in 1901 was incorporated at the Tindel-Morris Company.
The company produced machine tools, gas and steam engines and automobile parts.
The company went into receivership in 1924.