St. Petersburg Building & Loan Association
Intricately engraved antique stock certificate from the St. Petersburg Building & Loan Association dating back to the 1930's. This document, which is signed by the company President and Secretary, was printed by Brandon Printing Co. of Memphis and measures approximately 12" (w) by 10 1/2" (h).
The certificate's vignette features the Florida State Seal.
The St. Petersburg Building & Loan Association was incorporated in Florida in 1906 by a group of businessmen headed by J. G. Foley.
The company was located at 465 Central Avenue.