Intricately engraved antique stock certificate from the Pressed Steel Company dating back to the 1910's. This document, which has been signed by the company President and Secretary, measures approximately 10" (w) by 8 1/2" (h).
This certificate's vignette features an eagle with its wings outstretched.
The Pressed Steel Company was incorporated in Michigan in 1914 by William B. Lakey. Lakey had previously founded the Lakey Foundry & Machine Company.
The new entity was based in Muskegon in the plant of the former Muskegon Pattern Works Company.
The company manufactured electric foundry vibrators.