Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Powertown Tire and Rubber Company dating back to the 1920's. This document was printed by the E. A. Wright Bank Note Company, and measures approximately 11 3/4" (w) by 8 3/4" (h).
This certificate's vignette features a stately eagle.
The Powertown Tire & Rubber Company was originally incorporated as the Powertown Tire Corporation in 1917. The company became the Powertown Tire & Rubber Company in 1922.
The company, which produced automobile tires, was based in Rochester, New York.