Intricately engraved antique stock certificate from the Powertown Tire Corporation dating back to the 1920's. This document, which has been signed by the company President and Secretary, was printed by the David F. Williamson Company of Buffalo, and measures approximately 10 3/4" (w) by 8 1/4" (h).
This certificate's vignette features a stately eagle in front of city skyline. Nice revenue stamp examples.
The Powertown Tire Corporation was originally incorporated in 1917. The company became the Powertown Tire & Rubber Company in 1922.
The company, which produced automobile tires, was based in Rochester, New York.