Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Hydraulic Steel Company dating back to the 1920's. This document, which has been signed by the company Vice President and Secretary, was printed by the American Bank Note Company and measures approximately 11" (w) by 7" (h).
This certificate's intricate vignette features a pair of allegorical male figures with a bellows, winged wheel, anvil and the company logo.
You will receive the exact certificate pictured.
The Hydraulic Steel Company was incorporated under the laws of the State of Ohio on December 2, 1919, taking over the business, assets and liabilities of its predecessor, The Hydraulic Pressed Steel Company and its subsidiaries:
- The Canton Sheet Steel Company
- The Cleveland Welding & Manufacturing Company
- The Hydraulic Steelcraft Company
The company was engaged in manufacturing heavy steel stampings, automobile frames, steel barrels, corrugated metal, bar shapes, truck tire bases, steel frames for concrete construction, steel tubing, roofing material, galvanized sheets, automobile parts, ingot steel, black sheets and blue annealed sheets.