Intricately engraved antique stock certificate from the Harvey Rim & Wheel Co., Inc. dating back to the 1920's. This document, which has been signed by the company President and Secretary, was printed by the Sale Litho. Co. of Buffalo and measures approximately 10 1/2" (w) by 7" (h).
This certificate's vignette features a pair of rims framing the certificate number and share amount.
The Harvey Rim & Wheel Co., Inc. was incorporated in New York on March 7, 1919, and was based in Buffalo. The founder was George E. Harvey.
The company made triple disc steel wheels for automobiles, but fell victim to the Great Depression.