Intricately engraved antique stock certificate from the Federal Motor Truck Company dating back to the 1940's. This document, which contains the printed signatures of a company President and Secretary, was printed by the Republic Bank Note Company, and measures approximately 10 1/4" (w) by 7 1/4" (h).
This certificate's vignette features an eagle on a crag.
You will receive the exact certificate pictured.
The Federal Motor Truck Company was headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company was founded in 1910 as Bailey Motor Truck by Martin L. Pulcher, who would later found the Oakland Motor Car Company.
The company had a reputation for being the every day truck, there to do the job. Its vehicles were basic, no radical design innovations or experimental motors, just tried and true trucks to do hard work.
Federal enjoyed moderate success, relying on military contracts to keep the company afloat during the great depression. However, when those contracts dried up, the company began to struggle.
The last Federal vehicle made for the US marketplace was made in 1959.