Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Engineer Development Company dating back to the 1910's. This document, which is signed by the company President and Secretary, measures approximately 11 1/2" (w) by 8 1/4" (h).
This certificate features a great vignette of a detailed mining scene.
The Engineer Development Company was incorporated in Minnesota in 1918.
No additional details could be located.