Drovers and Mechanics National Bank of Baltimore
Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Drovers and Mechanics National Bank of Baltimore dating back to the 1920's. This document, which is signed by the company President and Cashier, was printed by A. Hoen & Co. Lith. and measures approximately 11 1/2" (w) by 7 1/2" (h).
The certificate features a pair of vignettes - a cow's head at the top left and an arm and hammer at the top right.
ImagesYou will receive the exact certificate pictured.
The Drovers and Mechanics National Bank was organized in Maryland and based in Baltimore.
The company's main offices were located on the corner of Eutaw Street and Fayette Street. The building was constructed in1894 and was designed by Joseph Evans Sperry.