Nicely engraved antique voting trust certificate from the De Haven Razor Corporation dating back to the 1930's. This document, which is signed by the company agent for the Voting trustees, was printed by W. N. Perrin & Co of New York, and measures approximately 11 1/2" (w) by 8 3/4" (h).
The De Haven Razor Company was originally incorporated on February 15, 1930 as the Kempf Mechanical Laboratory. The name was changed to De Haven Razor Company in 1933.
The company's first model was known as the Diplomat.