Bucks County Trust Company
Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Bucks County Trust Company dating back to the 1910's. This document, which is signed by the company Vice President and Treasurer, was printed by Wm. F. Murphy & Sons, Stationer, Philadelphia and measures approximately 10 1/2" (w) by 7 3/4" (h).
The certificate's vignette features the Justice allegory.
The Bucks County Trust Company was organized in 1886 in Pennsylvania by a group of local businessmen led by Hugh B. Eastburn, T. O. Atkinson and Judge Richard Watson.
The bank's original branch was located in Doylestown.