Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Crader Oil Company dating back to the 1940's. This document, which contains the signatures of the company President, measures approximately 10 1/4" (w) by 8 1/4" (h).
This certificate's vignette features a broad oil field scene. An oil well appears in the lower right corner.
The Crader Oil Company was incorporated in Oklahoma, but had operations in Fort Worth, Parker County, Texas.
Parker County was created in 1855 and organized the following year. It is named for Isaac Parker, a state legislator who introduced the bill that established the county in 1855.