Beautifully engraved antique stock certificate from the Alaska British Columbia Metals Company dating back to the 1920's. This document, which is signed by the company President and Assistant Secretary, and measures approximately 11 1/2" (w) by 8 1/4" (h).
This certificate's vignette features an eagle on a crag.
You will receive the exact certificate pictured. Small fold split tape repair on verso.
The Alaska British Columbia Metals Company was incorporated in Washington in 1915.
The company owned four groups of claims in British Columbia, including the Torino Company's mines and the Dewdney group, or Indian Chief mine of the Dewdney Canadian Syndicate; optioned by the Tidewater Copper Company.
A. B. C. also owned the Stikine group, three claims of the Stikine Mining Company located 115 miles from Wrangel, Alaska, up the Stikine River.
It also owned the Glenora group, three claims, located five miles from Glenora, 150 miles up the Stikine river from Wrangel.
Finally, A. B. C. owned the Jumbo group, four claims, located on Copper Creek, at the end of Torino Inlet, Clayoquot mining division, Vancouver Island, British Columbia.