FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 (U. S. Addresses)
Utica Belt Line Street Railroad



The Utica Belt Line Street Railroad Company began service in 1896, replacing the previous services of the Utica, Clinton & Binghamton Railroad Company.

In 1901, the company's lines were taken over by the Utica and Mohawk Valley Railway Company.

The Utica Belt Line Street Railroad consisted of four suburban lines; extending to Oriskany, Whitesboro, New York Mills and New Hartford. A branch line also existed to Capron.

Six different lines also operated in the city of Utica, proper.

Also the company had a franchise agreement for extending it's New Hartford line five miles connecting to villages south of Utica.

In total, the Utica Belt Line Railroad operated about seventy-five cars.

Utica Belt Line Street Railroad

Sort by:
Filter