Ray Hercules Copper Company

2 products


    The Ray Hercules Copper venture began around 1914 when Frank C. Armstrong, a Canadian mine promoter of Toronto and New York, obtained an option on stock control in the Arizona-Hercules Copper Company. The property, 207 acres, adjoined the famous Ray Consolidated Copper Company along Mineral Canyon, near Ray, Arizona.

    The Hercules property was undeveloped and most of the tract was east of Mineral Canyon, generally considered outside the main ore zone.

    Armstrong enlisted financial aid of E. P. Earle, August Heckscher and their associates, to whom Henry Krumb, a noted engineer, recommended test-drilling, especially in the 15-acre corner.

    Production proved to expensive, and in 1922, the company was reorganized as Ray Hercules Mines, Inc.

    2 products
    Ray Hercules Copper Company Stock Certificate
    Ray Hercules Copper Company
    $4.00
    Ray Hercules Copper Company Stock Certificate
    Ray Hercules Copper Company Stock Certificate
    Ray Hercules Copper Company
    $12.00
    Recently viewed