Peoria and Eastern Railway

On January 1, 1890, the Peoria and Eastern Railway Company, originally the Ohio, Indiana and Western Railway Company, was organized under the laws of Ohio, Indiana and Illinois.

The line was immediately leased to the Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago & St Louis (the Big Four), before being leased to the New York Central in 1930. The P&E became part of Conrail in 1976.

Peoria and Eastern Railway

Sort by:
Filter