Northwestern Terminal Railroad

2 products

    The Northwestern Terminal Railway was originally incorporated in Colorado on August 1, 1904.

    The company operated a single-track, standard-gauge, steam railroad, located entirely within Colorado. The main line extended from 15th Street, Denver, to Utah Junction - a total of 3.180 miles. The company also owned 7.426 miles of yard tracks and sidings. Its owned property thus embraced 10.606 miles of all tracks, together with terminal facilities at Denver. The 3.180 miles of main line, 2.496 miles of the yard tracks and sidings, and the terminal facilities were leased to and operated by The Denver and Salt Lake Railroad Company.

    In 1927, the company was purchased by the Northwestern Terminal Railroad Company - a Nevada concern - which had been formed solely for the purpose of acquiring the assets of the Northwestern Terminal Railway Company, which had gone into receivership the prior year.
    2 products
    Northwestern Terminal Railroad Company Stock Certificate
    Northwestern Terminal Railroad Company Stock Certificate
    Northwestern Terminal Railroad Company
    $65.00
    Northwestern Terminal Railway Company Bond Certificate
    Northwestern Terminal Railway Company Bond Certificate
    Northwestern Terminal Railway Company
    $75.00
    Recently viewed