Kanawha and Michigan Railway

The Kanawha and Michigan Railway (K and M) was chartered in April, 1890, and eventually took over the Kanawha and Ohio ownership.

Between 1903 and 1910, the K and M was controlled by various other companies, such as the Hocking Valley, the Lake Shore and Michigan Southern Railway and the Chesapeake and Ohio. In 1922 the Kanawha and Michigan leased its properties to the New York Central.

Kanawha and Michigan Railway

Sort by:
Filter