Nicely engraved antique stock certificate from Albany, New York's Baker Music House dating back to the 1920's. This document, which contains the signatures of the company President and Secretary/Treasurer, was printed by the Broun-Green Company, and measures approximately 12" (w) by 9" (h).
This certificate's vignette features the New York State Seal.
Baker Music House, Inc. was incorporated in New York in 1917.
The company's original location was at 52 North Pearl Street in Albany, where the company sold and tuned pianos and player pianos, and also sold Columbia Grafonolas and records.
The company later branched out to other New York cities, including Utica and Watertown.